Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||3inch, 4.5inch, 4inch
||Kraft Paper Box
||Casual Wear, Festive Wear, Party Wear, Wedding Wear
||Attractive Designs, Fine Finished, Finely Finished
Significance Of Some Colours Of Bangles In Indian Culture:
- Red - Red signifies prosperity and energy. There are many regions in India where brides are encouraged to wear red bangles on their wedding.
- Gold - It is the ultimate symbol of prosperity both with its material and the colour. They are pretty pervasive in Indian culture.
- Green - Green is for fertility and good luck. It is a pretty common sight in Maharashtra to see brides wearing green bangles.
- Purple - Purple colour is the representation of independence and breaking of shackles.
- Yellow - Yellow colour exhibits happiness and also highlights the value of light in one's life.
- Silver - Silver colour bangles are a sign of strength and unassailable power.